Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

AMY needs a clean up

Started by Norman Marshall, June 22, 2012, 03:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Barry,
         im almost done with AMY, ive got a few more screens and buttons to do and then its done, problem is the file is almost 29MB and theres a lot of pages and buttons that wont be getting used, if i send you the link can you download AMY and delete what isnt needed and post it back to?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Yeah i'll take a look for you dude however i will not be able to recieve an attachment over 10mb i think... If you zip it up it shouldn't be so big.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Why don't you upload it to kizer's give us a link here and I could be able to help :beer

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Hitbig on June 23, 2012, 06:14:28 PM
Why don't you upload it to kizer's give us a link here and I could be able to help :beer
That was my intention as i do recall barry saying he can only receive attachments at 10MB size but ive just compressed it and the size has dropped to 8.81MB so even though ive not finished it im going to pass it on for cleaning up
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen