News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Resolution problem (Jukebox too big for screen)

Started by Bren, August 27, 2008, 10:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bren

I keep posting problems so let me give you the project. i have a fairly new Vista pc that i use daily. Freebox does not run on this because after adding albums ok to the config i get a 'wrong picture' message when loading Freebox. Its not a big problem as we have a 2nd pc which we planned to use for Freebox anyway. This runs on XP. I also bought a touchscreen monitor which i bought not knowing it has a maximum resoltion of 800x600 (or whatever it is) Now Freebox boots fine on the XP pc but it displays only a quarte of Freebox in its 800x600(max) resolution. Its the same in my other monitor & i can only fully see Freebox if i switch the resoltion it 1240xwhatever. This defeats the purpose of the touchscreen as it cannot display this. I see people on here are running at the 800x500 resolution fine so what is the problem that i have? Its not the monitor as its the same on 2 screens.

Bren

I have tried the full screen option on the non touchscreen monitor too & it gives me the quarter view of Freebox & then my blank desktop behind it.

bzpilot

I believe your issue is the default skin when Freebox is installed is 1024x768.  You will need to go to the options screen and select the 800x600 one and save the settings and that should take care of your issue.