News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

7-11 VISA debit prepaid cards to load paypal????

Started by Hitbig, February 07, 2010, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitbig

Since I do not use personal credit cards or bank acct thru internet, I wonder if I can load a
paypal account using a VISA prepaid card from 7-11 store (this in the US of course)????

Does somebody know???  or any other option for me???

I just really want to donate again, but I have this little incovenient.

bzpilot

You should be able to add a Visa prepaid card to an existing PayPal account, but I'm pretty sure you must have a linked bank account in order to originally setup a PayPal account.

fordman

bzpilot is correct,

For a personal account, there has to be a 'hard draw' to a bank account in case the Visa is either empty or over the credit limit. Paypal will deposit a penny into your account to make sure the account is live.

But you can buy 'Paypal' gift cards at most gift card kiosks in the malls or major grocery chains. With the gift card, No account is needed but just the paypal number on the card. I had gotten a few for Christmas in 2008, but I didnt want anymore because you can only use them with a paypal merchant (at that time Amazon didnt accept paypal)

Good Luck!

:beer

Fordman

Hitbig

Fordman, that resolves my issue, I'll look for them somewhere.

Thanks!!!
:beer

Shaggydo

i had one of those, and they do offer that kind of service, just ask at the customer service number.