Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

3 questions before i donate today.

Started by Shaggydo, February 16, 2011, 04:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaggydo

Im just waiting for my friend so i can donate today for the second time. Hope that gives me the life time upgrade....lol  Anyway i been an etouch user for a long time and i still feel im mising alot of the features. the first one  i think i dont have an idea of what that is for is:
How do you get a pop'up menu and whats that popup menu for?
How do you get etouch to go vertical? (i remember Barcrest saying that etouch was going vertical)
And how do you remove the "my e touch" button, the demo version does not apear to have that function.
Anyway thanks barcrest and all of the people who coperates to make etouch work.  great piece of software.

Barcrest

Pop up menu is set by the skin. It is a button you click that brings up the menu rather than having it displayed all the time. Eist uses it rather well in his widecreen skin.

The vertical skin has been released but it is in the V6 area I think which is why you can't see it.

The My-E Touch should be in the demo and should be working. If you want to turn it off just go into the options and button settings and uncheck that button. Don't forget to save or it will re-appear when you re-launch the jukebox.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Shaggydo

Quote from: Barcrest on February 16, 2011, 04:44:45 PM
Pop up menu is set by the skin. It is a button you click that brings up the menu rather than having it displayed all the time. Eist uses it rather well in his widecreen skin.

The vertical skin has been released but it is in the V6 area I think which is why you can't see it.

The My-E Touch should be in the demo and should be working. If you want to turn it off just go into the options and button settings and uncheck that button. Don't forget to save or it will re-appear when you re-launch the jukebox.
Pop up menu sounds great,Skins should say if that feature work or not.
Cant wait to try the verticalskin
And im using 6.5 demo, cant seem to find a my etouch button to unthick.

Cant wait for my friend to come home.....
V6....HERE I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH.

Barcrest

Quote from: abispac on February 16, 2011, 05:11:27 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on February 16, 2011, 04:44:45 PM

Pop up menu sounds great,Skins should say if that feature work or not.
Cant wait to try the verticalskin
And im using 6.5 demo, cant seem to find a my etouch button to unthick.

Cant wait for my friend to come home.....
V6....HERE I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH.

What resolution are you running in, the 800 x 600 skin doesn't have the button IIRC.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...