News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

19inch Touchscreens - Anyone Interested?

Started by gazzaa, December 20, 2012, 11:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gazzaa

I have just purchased a new CTX PV9931T touchscreen for another project, but they are fantastic as Jukebox screens.

Screen: 1280x1024 max, built-in stereo speakers, USB touch screen interface, VGA & DVI-D input.

They come supplied with a mains lead (IEC) and have a tilting stand, but use standard VESA mounts for other mounting options.

Solidly built case.

If anyone is interested, the guy I bought it off has access to another 20 or so screens. Price will probably be around £90-95 which will hopefully include delivery, depending on numbers.

Photos & Specs attached

PM me if interested.

If there is enough interest, I will let him know and send everyone ordering details.

Barcrest

I am interested, just need to see if anyone else is in and what the final price would be shipped.

:beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

gazzaa

Not the greatest photos in the world, done with my iPhone, but here are a couple showing the jukebox running. Colours are fantastic. Auto adjusted picture, running SLS 1024 x 768 skin

I will call the guy in the New Year, see if I can do a deal on the price. Please reply if you are interested, I will post again regarding price and availability in the New Year

Gary

Gaucho