Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

24" Touch Screen Monitors

Started by BigRon, October 24, 2016, 11:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRon

Hi-Folks I've just picked up a 24" HD touch screen to replace my smaller version. I had it off EBay and thought if anyone else needed one here's the link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252596674862?_trksid=p2057872.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
if that doesn't work the item number is  252596674862
The guy has 60 of them
Cheers Ron

Mark Norville

One problem though, they are unboxed so need to collect in person according to the advert. The price is shocking though at £150 you can buy cheaper I paid £167 including delivery for a 32 inch.

If you are near Kent, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELO-32-Touch-Screen-Open-Frame-LCD-Monitor-ET3239L-/201695730412?hash=item2ef6009aec:g:sZgAAOSwx2dYCL2N I bet you can pick this up for less than £150.

Only downside is collection only.

24 inch though is pretty good though, but you really need to mount it vertical if you are just using it for a jukebox, vertical really is the way to go. I have three touch screens, one is in a cabinet so that is landscape. I have a 20 inch touch screen which I am probably going to mount as vertical and then 32 inch which is vertical.

Vertical is sexy as hell, trust me and try it lol

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

BigRon

I got one for £135 Mark and he might have let them go for less..should have tried him at £100  ;D
Regards Ron

Mark Norville

Better price then, if you are going to wall mount this, I forgot that you can buy wall mounts, which can rotate, so best of both Worlds, landscape when you need it, and then vertical. I am going to get one for my 20 inch.

You can get them from amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/LCD201-Wall-Bracket-Swivel-Rotate/dp/B0033AU388/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1477321008&sr=8-5&keywords=monitor+wall+mount+rotate  £7.98

However if you are going to use this for a jukebox only, I personally would make a mdf cabinet, it would look smart as hell.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

I have this one but Im in the USA

Mark Norville

You have my sympathy and too think I thought mine was ugly, compared to yours mine is a beauty queen lol

dewser

I didnt think it was to bad for homemade  lol

Mark Norville

I think I have seen that on YouTube?

dewser

Mark Norville

Mark Norville

Yeah I saw that one, that was the company I brought my 32 inch from and now my x arcade tank stick. It is just a shame it is collection only otherwise would have been bidding.