Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E Touch problem

Started by dewser, October 29, 2016, 08:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewser

when I go on my jukebox and click on the E Touch icon it comes up and says E Touch jukebox has encountered a problem and needs to shut down.I have shut it off and restarted it and still the same.What can I do to fix this

Mark Norville

What operating system are you using? Any updates? Maybe restore might work
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

It has windows xp but it is not connected to the internet.Everything is put on by usb stick

Mark Norville

I would try a restore anyway just incase. Other than that I can't say any more apart from upgrading.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

ok,thanks.I will see if I can find the restore

dewser

Mark,thank you.I restored back a few years and it works now

Mark Norville

A few years? I was only suggesting about a week lol

Still at least it is back up and running.

Regards

Mark

Mark Norville