Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Etouch startup switches?

Started by shane70, July 07, 2009, 02:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shane70

what are the comman line switches for etouch?  I removed my config button and exit button and need to put it back.  I guess I could just reload the software, but i was hoping for another option.

Thanks,
Shane

ecbrad

Have you tried running the command prompt to give you a list?

Brad

Barcrest

Not sure what you mean about removing those buttons. The config has comman line switches but the main app doesn't have any, why would it?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fat-johnny

Quote from: shane70 on July 07, 2009, 02:35:30 AM
I removed my config button and exit button and need to put it back.

I am guessing that you mean that you hid the "options" button on the screen, and now cannot get into the options menu to change any options, or to turn the options button back on??

Try using a keyboard, and pressing ESC.  That should get you to the options screen, and you can turn the options button back on from there under BUTTONS.

Good luck,
FJ

shane70

Thanks for the reply.  I should have been a little clearer on the issue.  Fat-Johny had it right what I was requesting.  Thank you for the help.

Barcrest

Sorry i didn't quite understand, too tired i think.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Woody

Shane,

You should be able to get to the options using the esc key, if thats not the case not you could go to the program directory and delete or rename the file "Freebox.ini". On the next startup the program will then load the default skin, kind of like re-loading the program only easier.

Woody