Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Browse Destination Folder Pop Up for Downloaded Tracks

Started by Hitbig, December 27, 2009, 11:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitbig

did you try NOT IN FULL SCREEN first ????? is it working for you that way?????? just curios.

Shaggydo

Quote from: Hitbig on January 04, 2010, 10:21:49 PM
did you try NOT IN FULL SCREEN first ????? is it working for you that way?????? just curios.
yeap, it works just wonder how do i put always on top for properties i dont see an option if i click on properties for the always on top...

Rob_Hendley

To limit access you could setup the juke as a user account that only has access to folders such as d: or f: wherever the mp3 player will appear?

There is an entry in the windows registry for autologin which you can find by googling

Hitbig

I think what Rob stated is unrelated to this topic. Sorry Rob.

for ABISPAC :
    I already modified my first post giving you an option to get "ALWAYS ON TOP" FEATURE.

Cheers.

Rob_Hendley

Nah it's in response to the comments from 29th Dec commenting that users with browser access could do damage to the system.  However, you can setup a user account on windows "jukebox" for example and change the permissions so the user can only browser the directory of the MP3 player that has been attached.  You can then set up an autologin entry in the registry for seemless login to this account.

This topic is intended to give you a browse window when using the download function to transfer files to an MP3 player is it not?  Restricting access to drives would result in the user only being able to do damage to their own attached devices

Hitbig

That's a good point!!!

I misunderstood at first.

Thanks.

Hitbig

Quote from: fordman on December 28, 2009, 02:38:22 AM
So a box pops up asking for a directory to download your files? Is the box a windows box? If so, then I dont want it as I'm trying to hide the windows enviroment on my jukebox. Now if the box was from E-Touch asking me for a download location, then I would have a use for it.

Fordman

Fordman :
Have you ever tried windows blind?? They have thousands of masks. I've been trying some.
Windows Blind can be open and close thru the bat files anyways.

Barcrest

Quote from: Hitbig on December 22, 2010, 06:25:32 AM
Quote from: fordman on December 28, 2009, 02:38:22 AM
So a box pops up asking for a directory to download your files? Is the box a windows box? If so, then I dont want it as I'm trying to hide the windows enviroment on my jukebox. Now if the box was from E-Touch asking me for a download location, then I would have a use for it.

Fordman

Fordman :
Have you ever try windows blind?? They have thousands of masks. I've been trying some.
Windows Blind can be open and close thru the bat files anyways.

Problem is it's a lot of code to add a box to freebox for a download location.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Barry :
You don't need to code it.

It is just a suggestion if somebody do not like windows pop ups like Fordman, a way to change their appearance. Also there is a dialogs skin changer that I'm planning to use to create an E-Touch background, of course for personal use, and share if somebody is interested.

This can be applied at user criteria, sort of a plugin, and does not consume memory.

:o

Hitbig

Here's a sample