Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Decade Charts

Started by Novalak, December 10, 2008, 08:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novalak

Who makes the decade charts?...actually more importantly how does he track the information

i want to keep the aria charts up to date and i would like to see where the information is pulled

also how is the files matched?

ie there is an entry "P!nk","Sober",new.gif
my artist name is "Pink" so im guessing that wont match

andowhy

yeah noticed the same in the last release.

I compile my own to match the way I name my songs (eg. artist, the - song (feat. artist) etc)

have a look at chartfreaks.com for current and archived charts.

On a side note, I have nearly finished compiling the complete Billboard Hot 100 charts - just got a few years in the 60's to go (an then to check them against the uk charts that come with freebox to make sure everything matches)

Novalak

awesome!

ill check it out then compile against how i name my artists

one thing i dont get it charts are rated per week, and freebox does per month...so do you just take the last week of the month or something?

also do you extract it a certain way and auto fix it or do you do it all manually?

Barcrest

Well the gif image shows if it went up or down or is a new entry but i figure you worked that bit out. I didn't check the last additions i just added em are you guys saying they are wrong?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Novalak

no no, not saying they are wrong

Freebox uses per month and normal charts use per week

just wondetring how andowhy collate the charts to make them monthly

andowhy

usually just grab the last week of each month

Novalak

Tamsy

saw this post and must say sorry guys.

In my collection I have pink as P!nk in most my collection and kept it like this as Im too lazy to change the tags....hehe

Ill donate some of my time to help out on the charts also.... which ones are left?
What's playing on my jukebox now...