News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

How do I get the song list to be in the track order instead of alphabetical?

Started by modessitt, May 30, 2011, 01:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

modessitt

Do I have to put a 01 in the file name at the beginning?  I'd rather not.  I have the tags right with track 1, track 2, and so on, but it when I select that album, it shows the songs in alphabetical order.  If I have "track numbers showing", it puts the numbers in front, but not the actual track number.  It just leaves them alphabetical and numbers them.

Using 7.0.9 Beta 03...

modessitt

Hmm - tried one album with the track numbers at the beginning of the filename, and it lists them in track order now without showing the track number.  Don't feel like doing this to 250 songs, but looks like I'll have to...

coffee

Quote from: modessitt on May 30, 2011, 01:17:26 AM
Hmm - tried one album with the track numbers at the beginning of the filename, and it lists them in track order now without showing the track number.  Don't feel like doing this to 250 songs, but looks like I'll have to...
That is the only way I can think of doing it.

Barcrest

Quote from: coffee on May 30, 2011, 10:47:00 AM
Quote from: modessitt on May 30, 2011, 01:17:26 AM
That is the only way I can think of doing it.

It is the only way but tag & rename will do them using the rename file function.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...