Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

A mind of its own

Started by normski, August 26, 2009, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

normski

I have recently rebuilt my workstation and reinstalled all the software i need,  ive put e-touch back on to re-create my jukebox database but everytime i add an album and go to the config to update the library the config automaticly changes the names of all the other albums to VARIOUS ARTISTS, all my artist folders are mixed mp3 and video but the 10cc folder which also has mp3 and video mixed is unaffected. Ive been lookin at the posts all i can find to cure the problem is having two folders with the same name but one folder havin mp3's in it and the other having videos in it, Is there a way round this or do you create an update to allow mixed content n the folders.

normski

Woody

Normski,

I have always had my media library types seperated, I don't think you will have much sucess with them mixed.
however if the types were in uniquely named folders it might work, the same folder with different albums and
or artists in them will result in various artists listings.

Woody   

Barcrest

You need to check that the artist tag is the same in the mp3's as it is in the tags you created for the videos.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...