Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Album Artwork Question (Barry?)

Started by urbecrisch, December 30, 2009, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

I'm using E-touch to download album atrwork since all my images were only 200x200.  I like how E-touch's images are large and clean, however; I want to be able to get artwork for a specific file but when I double click in the artwork config program I am forced to start over at #6?  I can live with that but the other day I downloaded 100 images and then quit ET config.  I went back to it today to download another set but I'm forced to start over at file #6 and have to manually click the "next" button to get to file 101.  Is there a way I can just go to the file I left off with and start downloading artwork? Like if I left off at file #100 I can start with file #101 the next time I start the ET config?  Make sense?

Barcrest

I will look at adding the ability to resume from where you left off.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fordman

I dont seem to have any issues about starting where I left off.

I purposely deleted some cover.jpgs to find them with the config then stopped, then it picked right back up where I left off!

Huh!!!  ???

Fordman

Barcrest

If you have 1000's of albums and a lot of missing covers you might do say the first 100 but you might not get the covers you want for say 20 of them. If you leave the config and want to carry on getting covers later it will try the first 20 again and you don't want that to happen. Anyway i have added the option to resume now so you can carry on. I know what he means and that option is now added.

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Barry I know what you mean if I'm missing covers but it wants to start at file #40 even though I already downloaded those images.  Weird!  So this will be available in the next update?  Thanks!

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on December 30, 2009, 01:48:06 PM
Barry I know what you mean if I'm missing covers but it wants to start at file #40 even though I already downloaded those images.  Weird!  So this will be available in the next update?  Thanks!

Just uploaded it dude, try it and see if i implimented what you wanted.

Jukebox Stats...