Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

SimpleTouch FE question

Started by dbeeks1, October 12, 2010, 12:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbeeks1

Anybody know if there is a way to limit key presses/clicks/touches on SimpleTouch FE so that only one program can only be opened once?  My kids sometimes hit several buttons and when I close a program, another launches.

For example, when I close E-Touch, MameUI opens immediatly, or E-Touch opens again.

Thanks
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

Barcrest

I have not worked on that in years as there were loads more out there that seemed to do a much better job. As i couldn't really give it any time I just shelved it, I could however take a quick look and add a flag so that once one app is launched it will not allow another app to be queued until that flag is reset. The flag will only be reset once the app is closed... That should be a 5 minute fix for you.

Realised you are on about another app, how embarassing.... Sorry dude I have not used that one.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

If anyone is interested, it looks like Lave Laar released a new version 113  in August 2010 http://home.online.no/~llindga/Programs/SetupSTFE113.exe

dbeeks,

You can probably shoot Lave Laar a PM from this forum as he'a also a member here. He'd be able to answer your question for you.