Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Android

Started by jaggygh, May 13, 2011, 04:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaggygh

Hi all was wondering if programme will work on a android tablet.

Barcrest

You can run it on a PC then run VNC on an android tablet to connect to the PC and show e-touch.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

One sure way to get your answer is to try to install it on the andriod. If the andriod is windows based i cant see a problem, im not sure about mac or linux based andrionds
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

jaggygh

Thanks Guys, will be buying a tablet in the next few weeks will give it a go.

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on May 13, 2011, 09:58:45 AM
One sure way to get your answer is to try to install it on the andriod. If the andriod is windows based i cant see a problem, im not sure about mac or linux based andrionds

Android is the operating system, it is a variation on linux i believe. It will not install on that so the only way to do it will be using VNC like i siad.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on May 16, 2011, 06:52:15 PM
Quote from: GlennCarnell on May 13, 2011, 09:58:45 AM

Android is the operating system, it is a variation on linux i believe. It will not install on that so the only way to do it will be using VNC like i siad.
Oops..
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

leeclark2612

How does VNC work and where can i get it? Sound like a cool setup...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: leeclark2612 on May 18, 2011, 06:58:13 AM
How does VNC work and where can i get it? Sound like a cool setup...
http://www.realvnc.com/products/free/4.1/index.html
This is the free version but it will do what you need it to and its very easy to set up and use if you get stuck youll find discructions on google