Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

A small problem with the coin feature

Started by Shaggydo, November 23, 2013, 05:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaggydo

So im testing my juke before i finally take it out too the field, and have sort out most of the issues, mostly bad configuration on my side, but this issue its getting me crazy.
I have this juke set up for coins (thanks Barry), and im testing my coin metter, an wei-ya electric coin aceptor. And outside etouch , it registers every single coin no problem, but once i fire up etouch , i get random coins that do not gets detected, sometimes even 3 in a row. so once more i test the coin aceptor on a notepad and it takes every single coin, up to 100, fire up etouch and i miss several coins, so im pretty sure this one has to be an issue with etouch not detecting the coin aceptor signals, so its there a way to calibrate the coin feature in etouch? maybe slow reading from etouch?
thanks for any help

Barcrest

It seems like the key presses are not getting to the credit module... Are you watching that for coins or E-Touch? Do the meters alter in the credit module?

You can try altering the key repeat rate, maybe it's sending the keys to quickly?

Do the credits work fine with a keyboard?

I can do a debug version for you if we have to.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: abispac on November 23, 2013, 05:45:27 AM
So im testing my juke before i finally take it out too the field, and have sort out most of the issues, mostly bad configuration on my side, but this issue its getting me crazy.
I have this juke set up for coins (thanks Barry), and im testing my coin metter, an wei-ya electric coin aceptor. And outside etouch , it registers every single coin no problem, but once i fire up etouch , i get random coins that do not gets detected, sometimes even 3 in a row. so once more i test the coin aceptor on a notepad and it takes every single coin, up to 100, fire up etouch and i miss several coins, so im pretty sure this one has to be an issue with etouch not detecting the coin aceptor signals, so its there a way to calibrate the coin feature in etouch? maybe slow reading from etouch?
thanks for any help
I get this some times, well I use to get it.  What I do is uninstall everything and start from scratch and before launching etouch I have the credit modual up and running.  I think I use to get this b/c I was launching etouch and then from the settings enabled creditmodual and the credits where all screwy.  I havn't seen this error for a while thou.

Barcrest

Quote from: alemar02 on November 23, 2013, 02:06:18 PM
Quote from: abispac on November 23, 2013, 05:45:27 AM
thanks for any help
I get this some times, well I use to get it.  What I do is uninstall everything and start from scratch and before launching etouch I have the credit modual up and running.  I think I use to get this b/c I was launching etouch and then from the settings enabled creditmodual and the credits where all screwy.  I havn't seen this error for a while thou.

No it should be pretty stable now, especially because the main app has been optimized even more so there are not many things that will tie up the CPU.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Shaggydo

turns out to be my usb device sending the keypresses too fast,changed to anotherone and its all good now,thanks guys