Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Fanart working now but still have questions

Started by urbecrisch, December 02, 2009, 01:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Downlaoded the free trial 5.00.23 and also the fanart packs supplied by a freebox member.  I put the artwork into my Fanart folder in Freebox but it's not working.  I tested out a few fanart images which are named the same as my music file band name but it's not working.  Someone mentioned a .cvr file but I did a search and can't seem to find any .cvr files.  What am I doing wrong?

Barcrest

Have you enabled the fan art in the options screen? Also have you set the transparency slider for fan art also in the options, try the slider about half way up.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Thanks for the reply. I checked to see if there was an option screen but I could not find the fanart toggle.  I'll take a look.  I'm sure that's the problem.  Which screen and where about is it located?

Barcrest

Button settings, bottom right hand corner.

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

OK I found it.  Thanks.  Do the .jpg images have to be named the same as my artist folder or the tag for each track? 

For example, my folder is F:My Music/The Rolling Stones/Forty Licks  and my fanart is titled The Rolling Stones.

Does the .jpg image have to say The Rolling Stones or does the .jpg image have to match what the actual tag is in Tag & Rename?  If "My Music" folder says "The Rolling Stones" but my actual album tag says "Rolling Stones" the fanart will not work right?

Does it make a difference if I use Etouch set up as "Rolling Stones, The"?

Hope this makes sense. lol.

Barcrest

it needs to match the artist name as displayed on the album in freebox.

Jukebox Stats...