Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Modified Date for ADDED Date Box Question

Started by urbecrisch, March 14, 2013, 01:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Ok, I am testing out v8. I'm wondering how the modified date box gets used.  I modified a bunch of albums in my music folder and changed the date created to last month.  When I generate library using the modified date box the albums come up as new even though I have the days considered new at 14. Technically the albums should not show as new since I changed their date created. I'm a bit puzzled so any help would be appreciated.

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on March 14, 2013, 01:46:06 AM
Ok, I am testing out v8. I'm wondering how the modified date box gets used.  I modified a bunch of albums in my music folder and changed the date created to last month.  When I generate library using the modified date box the albums come up as new even though I have the days considered new at 14. Technically the albums should not show as new since I changed their date created. I'm a bit puzzled so any help would be appreciated.

You need your date format set to UK, do you have it set as that?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

When you say UK format you mean day/month/year format? Where do I make those changes? Control panel?

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on March 14, 2013, 03:21:12 PM
When you say UK format you mean day/month/year format? Where do I make those changes? Control panel?

Yeah, it's to do with how date$ are handled and I did something wrong but i couldn't get my head around why it wasn't working for non UK date formats. If you set it to UK then you should be golden.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...