Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

One Last Request For Date Generated

Started by urbecrisch, April 30, 2013, 02:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

I know I requested this in the past but there are a two issues with ETouch I am not fond of.  First off is the ever annoying Label 18 bug that seems to have everyone on this forum stumped.  The other request I have is for an update where I can generate my music based off of Date Gererated and not Date Modified.  Here's my justification:

I am using my jukebox for personal use.  It is the highlight of my basement and everyone seems to love it. I even have friends interested in using ETouch for their own jukes.  A problem I am having is when I simply want to upgrade an album in my library.  For example, I have a Beatles album that is frm 1967. Recently I noticed that I tagged the genre wrong and simply used tag and rename to correct the files.  The problem I am having is when I regenerate my music folder that particular Beatles album shows up as new when I do not want it to. I think it is silly to only be able to regenerate albums with modified dates when sometimes the modification is something simple that does not justify it being a new album.  Is there any way there can be an option in the config that can generate albums based on generated dates and not modified dates.  It would make my life and I'm sure others' lives easier.

Thanks.

Chris

Gaucho

If you have a recent app, you should have the option of date created in the config.exe (see attached).

As for the label 18 issue, I still have this as well.

urbecrisch

What version has the date created option?

Barcrest

The latest beta has that date created option.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

The last version I have is 8.0.0.4 is there one I'm missing?

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on May 01, 2013, 02:48:15 PM
The last version I have is 8.0.0.4 is there one I'm missing?

8.0.0.5 which as I said is in beta.

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Do I have access to that beta release?

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on May 01, 2013, 08:20:01 PM
Do I have access to that beta release?

No, only lifetime users have access.

Jukebox Stats...