Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Few Questions...

Started by urbecrisch, December 10, 2013, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

1. I am trying to set up internet radio stations and seem to be failing miserably.  I followed the tutorial but I am a visual person and there are no pics anymore an I am having a hard time figuring it out.  Any visuals available?

2.  What is the online options for in Etouch?  I notice a Google log in and various settings I am not familiar with.  What are those for?  Any chance of someone updating the general Etouch feature list with a quick explanation of things?

Barcrest

The gmail login is for use with my E-Touch. It currently doesn't really do that much apart from send an email saying you have registered up and you can send a test email.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Can anyone help out with sample pics of internet tags?  Can't seem to get mine to work.

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on December 10, 2013, 09:28:28 PM
Can anyone help out with sample pics of internet tags?  Can't seem to get mine to work.

Sorry?

Jukebox Stats...

ecbrad

Quote from: Barcrest on December 11, 2013, 09:20:39 AM

Sorry?

I'm assuming he means setting up for internet radio. I have to admit I gave this a go and gave up myself.

Brad

Barcrest

Quote from: ecbrad on December 16, 2013, 09:55:34 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on December 11, 2013, 09:20:39 AM

Sorry?

I'm assuming he means setting up for internet radio. I have to admit I gave this a go and gave up myself.

Brad

All you need to do is extract the rar file and then build the library on that.

Jukebox Stats...