Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Problem on loading 5.00.32

Started by leeclark2612, March 04, 2010, 11:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeclark2612

Ok, just started from scratch to try and eliminate a problem i've been having...

The error I used to get related to "get_tag_info", and on further testing found it to be related to the 'random play - choose from selected artists' section of the settings. With this turned off there is no problem.

I've deleted my whole e-touch directory and rebuilt the database, now e-touch has started doing something else strange...

On loading, the first song loaded immediately skips on load and the next one that loads plays but has no album cover in the now playing bar. This isn't a problem that hinders the operation of my system, just thought it may be a bug easily fixed...

Barcrest

I will look at this however everything is broken as of right now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

leeclark2612

what do you mean, everything is broken?

Barcrest

I was looking at changing how it handles the queue and I started and broke everything. In theory i could go back to the point of the last beta which is looking more appealing. I think I might fall back to the last beta and try to make the fixes there and see how we get on.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

I am seeing a similar issue, when I start up E-Touch and play a song, Karaoke or Radio, the first thing played shows no ID3 Tag or cover info. If I skip to the next song with the skip arrow, everything works fine from there on, just the first song played at startup looks to be an issue.

leeclark2612

last beta would definitely be a good point to go to...at least then you'd have the beta guys word that all was ok...