Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

I cannot download v3 (SOLVED)

Started by kelso1, March 24, 2017, 01:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelso1

ERROR 404 Page Not Found keeps being displayed. Anyone know why I cannot download V3?

Mark Norville

I would not worry about version 3 to be honest, download the demo version of 10, so much has changed since version 3, it is like having Fred Flintstones car and then comparing it to a modern Porsche.

Also, any help would be limited simply because we are on different versions, so we can offer some help, but version 3 did have bugs in, to which have been fixed in later versions.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

kelso1

That I understand,  but for anyone else that wants to download a program that is stated as free cannot do so.

Mark Norville

Barry will read this at some point in between working and looking after his baby, and probably fix the links, so that you can have a very old version if you are really that desperate for a freebie.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Quote from: kelso1 on March 24, 2017, 12:16:51 PM
That I understand,  but for anyone else that wants to download a program that is stated as free cannot do so.

I have just checked, can you say where you saw that it is "STATED as free"

You have a FREE demo available

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

All those old versions are no longer supported and the downloads and no longer live as they were pulling too much bandwidth, I will close those sections of the forum down as they are no longer required.

EDIT: I have made those sections read only so the information is still accessible.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kelso1

Thank you for clearing that up.