Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New Version, Old Problem

Started by Cary_B, September 21, 2008, 12:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix T Cat

UPDATE: Seems to be fixed in the latest Demo version posted (10-15-08)

Barcrest

Yes, i need to supress the message box and then it will be fine. I will also make an updated full V4 version at the same time. Hopefully later today.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

Did I read this correctly? You found the bug? Or do I still need to E-Mail you some of my files to look at?  Let me know.

Oh, and not sure if this is a fluke or a bug, but when I installed the latest build a few days ago, everything seemed fine till I tried to use the keypad to access the setup program.  The new install seemed to overight whichever config.ini holds the keystrokes  to access the program.  I had to go back in and set them all over again.

Felix T Cat

Quote from: Cary_B on October 15, 2008, 03:12:50 PM
Did I read this correctly? You found the bug? Or do I still need to E-Mail you some of my files to look at?  Let me know.

I sent him some files and I tried the latest install (first thing this morning EST) and the year filter issue I was seeing (only shows the first file) was fixed.  There was a confirmation left in the code I think he will remove later on but that was just a minor thing during the database build.

Cary_B

Ok, was typing this as the board went down. 

I tried the new version, and the years works now.  The only problem is when you update, it adds all the new albums in a file called (I think, forget the name for now) No-tags.  Looks like you fixed it when it generates the first time, but there is still a problem when you update your library.

Again, thanks a bunch for fixing this bug.  It was driving me crazy thinking it was only affecting me.

Barcrest

Ah so there is still a problem when updating? I'll take a look at this for you.

Jukebox Stats...

Felix T Cat

Quote from: Barcrest on November 02, 2008, 07:19:32 PM
Ah so there is still a problem when updating? I'll take a look at this for you.

I downloaded the latest demo from the main page bottom right corner and it created the years correctly but was still asking me for the confirmation each time which led to a long holding down the enter key time to get through all the confirmations.

Barcrest

I am going to release a new demo today that doesn't have that confirmaion.

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

Quote from: Cary_B on November 01, 2008, 03:47:59 PM
Ok, was typing this as the board went down. 

I tried the new version, and the years works now.  The only problem is when you update, it adds all the new albums in a file called (I think, forget the name for now) No-tags.  Looks like you fixed it when it generates the first time, but there is still a problem when you update your library.

Again, thanks a bunch for fixing this bug.  It was driving me crazy thinking it was only affecting me.

Just checking, did you ever get a chance to fix this problem, and if so, do you have an estimate on when a new version will be out with this fix?

Barcrest

There are a lot of changes for the next version so beta testing is taking longer than normal.

Jukebox Stats...