Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

new to freebox, have a few issues/questions

Started by lanceuppercut, December 04, 2008, 02:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScAtMaN

You could always rename the button to 'Home', they are just images stored in the skin folder.

lanceuppercut

Quote from: ScAtMaN on December 05, 2008, 06:30:24 PM
You could always rename the button to 'Home', they are just images stored in the skin folder.
ah that might work.

with the newly added feature, how long until an album loses its "new-ness" and also for some reason, when clicking on it, each new album is shown 3 times?

Barcrest

It shows new for 7 days. The newly updated tab will always show the last added albums.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

lanceuppercut

Quote from: Barcrest on December 05, 2008, 08:01:43 PM
It shows new for 7 days. The newly updated tab will always show the last added albums.
but the "newly updated" screen shouldnt show each album 3 times surely?

Barcrest

Quote from: lanceuppercut on December 05, 2008, 09:00:21 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on December 05, 2008, 08:01:43 PM
but the "newly updated" screen shouldnt show each album 3 times surely?

No, i assume when you have done an update it has added the albums to the newly added and not recreated it. I need to look to see if there is a bug there.

Jukebox Stats...

lanceuppercut

Quote from: Barcrest on December 05, 2008, 09:58:54 PM
No, i assume when you have done an update it has added the albums to the newly added and not recreated it. I need to look to see if there is a bug there.
its definately showing multiples, and yes i've probably done a mix of update/create library in the past, will deleteing the library fix this in the short term?

i have noticed that when scrolling using the slider bar, if i go to say 'P' the first album starting with P wont be the one at the top most left which is slightly confusing?

if i have the slider to P then click on audio to go back 'home' should that reset the slider to the top to show everything?

lanceuppercut

i've turned the mouse off, but have no access to the touchscreen at the moment as i'm doing work on the machine, but need the cursor to navigate around to make sure its working, how'd i get it back?

Barcrest

You will have to delete the freebox.ini to reset the settings.

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

Or just edit the Freebox.ini file, and change the Show Mouse setting to 0 (or 1, I forget. Whichever yours isn't right now.)

lanceuppercut

Quote from: Cary_B on December 06, 2008, 07:00:16 PM
Or just edit the Freebox.ini file, and change the Show Mouse setting to 0 (or 1, I forget. Whichever yours isn't right now.)
ah that seemed to do it, when i deleted the ini file i had to redo all the settings, far from ideal :)

got a new problem with the full version and the "newly added" button, when i click on it, i get an error:

Run-time error '13':
Type mismatch

and the album art all have black squares in them, the most played button doesnt seem to do anything but the spin on this button works fine without the above error.