Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Run-time Error..Path Not Found

Started by mjh13, August 30, 2009, 08:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjh13

I've been using Version 4.0.19 for the past week or so to get myself back up and running after a move. Things were working without a problem until today. Did some tag updates and some album artwork and launch the program. Application gives me a "Path not found" error everytime I launch. The config creates database without a problem. If I try skipping the album in the error, the error just jumps to next one on my list. I've tried a different subfolder (music is broken down by letter) and that doesn't help either.

I've tried deleting records.cvr and records.rec as well as freebox.ini. Also did a reinstall. Nothing is working...very frustrated.

Any help would be appreciated. Running WinXP if that helps.

Barcrest

It will probably be the album before as opposed to be the album you are thinking. Unfotunately V4 is no longer supported and i changed the DB methods for V5.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mjh13

Thanks for the quick response. Will problem go away if I upgrade to V5?

Any ideas on why it was working fine and then problem seemed to start out of the blue?

Barcrest

Sounds like you might have a cover that is not a jpg although named as such, or you have a tag you are using for a filter that has a non standard character in it. It should be fixed in V5 if not i will fix it, bast i can offer.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...