Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

how to get videos to show in ver9 with vertical skin

Started by mebronx2000, April 28, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mebronx2000

i am using  Vertical Geni  skin with ver9 and cant get the music videos to show up ! i am using win10 and have vlc player and win media play er   i hear the music part just  no video show  :beer   thanks

Barcrest

Do you have it set to single screen or dual screen?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mebronx2000

i dont even see an option for that ! i see in setting use 2nd screen but i dont have it checked ! also what player should be my default media player ? vlc or win media ? thanks

Barcrest

Quote from: mebronx2000 on April 29, 2016, 12:43:12 PM
i dont even see an option for that ! i see in setting use 2nd screen but i dont have it checked ! also what player should be my default media player ? vlc or win media ? thanks

Default player doesn't make a difference as it will use WMP either way. Do you have it set to show all on the now playing screen?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mebronx2000

i dont see that option i am using ver9 with vertical skin where should i look for these settings thanks

mebronx2000

got it working thanks for your help ! now the problem i am having is a resolution one ! the skin i am using is  768x1360  but my pc has these   1200x1600      1024x1280   768x1024    600x800   any way i can make this skin on of these resolutions ?   thanks so much for all your guys help !

Mark Norville

You can load into skin tool and try resizing but the results might not be 100%
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Gaucho

Sounds like you are using a standard 3:4 monitor and not a wide screen which is what these skins were aimed at.

mebronx2000

Quote from: Gaucho on April 30, 2016, 11:35:43 AM
Sounds like you are using a standard 3:4 monitor and not a wide screen which is what these skins were aimed at.
thanks i will try it ! :beer