Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

upgrade

Started by grimwasere, October 30, 2013, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimwasere

so how much does it cost to upgrade from v6 to v8 and is that a lifetime upgrade for v 8 or all versions when they are released?

thanks in advance

Mark Norville

I am surprised that this question was never answered for you. I am reasonably sure, that if you pay another $35 then you will receive life time membership. At the moment you are on version 6 but obviously we are on version 10 now.

A lot has changed and a lot of bug fixes have been made since the old days.

You can also play videos from youtube, so as long as you have the online features set to on, then you do not really need to worry so much about having a full library.

An update is well worth it.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

I spoke with him via PM. All upgraded now  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I should be on commission and your business manager, I would kick your arse. I spotted him online last night, had a nosey at his posts, found this UNANSWERED and made you a sale.

Give me your website files, and I will update them if you don't have time. The bloody thing has not been updated since 2014, it is almost 2017 now.

I just clicked on this http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/features.html

Fooking VERSION 7

Freehand Developments © 2011

I want to see you make more sales, but not going to do that from outdated information and a website that looks as if it is dead from the Jurassic era.

I see shitter software than eTouch make more sales per week and it is possible to get more.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

I know i really do need a new website but I have even less time to do anything dealing with a new born.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Give me the files and I will update for you. It only looks like HTML so not a biggy. I might be able to find a new website template, and get better SEO and get in the search engines more. You deal with the shitty nappies, and the puke, and the crying, and let me deal with the HTML.