Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New music video

Started by fatfoot123, November 27, 2016, 09:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatfoot123

Hi
I like the newly added tab works great. Is it possible to have the newly added track labelled as new in the same way it's labelled hot if it's played regularly. Reason is while it will label an artist as new when modified it might be a cover change added new track or even a deleted track,any chance
Cheers fatfoot

Mark Norville

I am not sure if there are new features in later versions than I have, but if you are talking about the new label. If you go to the skin directory, you will see a file called new, you can make up your own and then have it displayed.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

fatfoot123

Can't get my head round this at all,skintool I understand but can't see how I can make the new work on a track
Cheers fatfoot

Mark Norville

New tracks would display automatically, if set in settings.

You have new.png in a folder, you can edit this and change this as you wish.

If you load into a paint package, you can manipulate where it shows. Top middle or bottom etc.

The program itself displays at the top but you need to do crafty graphics to position it.

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Quote from: fatfoot123 on November 27, 2016, 09:31:46 AM
Hi
I like the newly added tab works great. Is it possible to have the newly added track labelled as new in the same way it's labelled hot if it's played regularly.

Hi fatfoot,

I just need to try and clarify what you wish to do here.

Are you talking about the 'new' label that displays on the album listing page?
Or are you talking about the actual track listing page after you've pressed on the album to look at the tracks available on it? The same was as you see the 'hot' label rotating at the side of the song name?

If it's the former then this can be, as Mark says, manipulated by the skin tool and a good photo/graphics editing software.
If it's the latter, then I don't think this can actually be done as I don't recall seeing a 'new' label at the side of the track where the 'hot' label displays. Whether Barry would introduce this for you, if you asked him, I don't know, there's no harm in asking.

Hope that sort of helps.

Regards

Tel.