Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

BnR Newly added popop text box needs skinning

Started by ScAtMaN, May 19, 2009, 10:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScAtMaN

Hi All

Just got around to trying the latest beta 5.0.12 and the Newly Added filter label. Works in the default BnB but it is not skinned for Black and Red.  Also the txt is going onto a seperate line so you only get 'Newly' shown on the label.

Can this get fixed up easily?

Barcrest

Can be fixed up with a few tweaks. I will try and get this fixed up and make a release later, I also have the widescreen skin to work on some more as well.

If you copy the filter.ini from the BNB to the BnR and also the filter image it will be skinned.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Here are the files, i made this for BnR. Just put the image in the BnR Images folder and the ini with the other ini files.

Jukebox Stats...

ScAtMaN

Nice one!
I used the skin tool to correct the position but it is still putting the 'Added' part of the 'Newly added' text onto a separate line.  I could not see what bit to change in the skin tool to fix it  ???

Barcrest

You didn't need to alter any position just copy the filter.ini over the one in the BnR skin and it should have all been correct.

Jukebox Stats...

ScAtMaN

I did but it was going off the screen at the bottom right hand corner.  I was able to drag it over and save it's position with the skin tool but like I say it's not displaying the txt correctly, it's like that for the BnB skin as well.

Barcrest

What resolution skin are you using? I made that for the 1024 skin.

Jukebox Stats...

ScAtMaN

Barcrest

Copy the filter.ini from the BnB skin, i might have posted up the widescreen one thinking about it.

Jukebox Stats...

ScAtMaN

ScAtMaN

Still have an issue where the filtered on: box is making the text go onto two lines for 'Newly added' and others, cutting off the second word from view.

Barry says this is a skin issues so was wondering if you guys had a fix for this?

S.

Barcrest

Well i have fixed it for the default BnB skins. When i make a new beta release tonight you will it's fixed in the default skins, if you copy the filter.ini from the BnB skin to the BnR skin it will fix BnR for you too. You can't do that until i make a release tonight.

Jukebox Stats...