Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Non mp3 tagger

Started by leeclark2612, October 03, 2009, 07:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeclark2612

Barcrest (or anyone in the know), is there any easy solution to the wma tag issue? Just tried adding a few wma tracks to a test database to see if it would use the filename if no tag exists - it doesn't...

Hoping to use my juke for a halloween party and it'd be handy if i could use the thousands of wma tracks i have!

Thanks in advance...

Lee

Woody

Leeclark,

The Non-MP3 tagger should work for what you want to do, Just put the wma files in seperate folders just as you would your Mp3 files and run non-mp3 tagger.exe. Do a search on the subject, I know Fordman did a tutorial on the whole deal. The tutorial might have been for videos but all works the same for any WMP playable file.

Try this  >>>>>> http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=802.msg12257#msg12257

Woody

Barcrest

For WMA you need me to get reliable TAG reading in for WMA or you need to convert them to MP3. I don't have any other option for you right now. I am looking at altering the tag reader code but it depends if i can sort it out without breaking anything.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

leeclark2612

cheers for the advice woody..,wish it was that easy!

i'm hoping barcrest manages to sort tag reading, he's got a fantastic piece of software here and i'd love to use it to it's full potential! i've got faith in his ability, after all, we wouldn't even be on here if he wasn't the man!