Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Album art art- what the secret??

Started by RiceRider102, May 26, 2010, 09:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiceRider102

I have 200+ gigs of mp3's and flac, thousands of albums....
some have cover art, some do not, some are va's

What are my options for getting the cover art and actually getting them to work with this program. adding them manually from amazon would takes decades.

I found a program called fixtunes which does a decent job but freebox does not agree with the cover art size...and i keep getting errors.

now "IF" i got all the cover art and some were to big, how can i resize them all to 400x400 and 170x170 at once? or with one click??

Am i missing something here, from what i understand freebox does not want to display cover art that are large, and theres a option in config to resize the small cover art but why not the big cover art??
thnx

fordman

I use Irfanview to resize my cover art.

www.irfanview.com

You can then use the batch conversion within Irfanview to resize them all at once.

And its free!!!!!

At some point, you get to where you only add 1 -2 albums at a time, its easy to add album art, then resize on the fly.

Fordman

squirrellydw

How do I get them to copy to the same directory?  I would like to resize and rename all my "Cover" files to coversmall and keep them in the same directory.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

I still do mine manually, I still have quite a few that i need to do. I just do them as and when.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

I tried the one built into Freebox but some images came out with just a grey box.  When I tried other image resizing programs they worked fine but I can't keep them in the same directory.
Coffee is the man now

eist1

squirrelly,

Good to here your online.... I haven't been here for awhile, just moved into a new house. Are you just looking to resize the covers you currently have in each folder? I have 500x500 in each folder and then I used the resize program "Fotosizer" to resize them to 200x200 and rename it to coversmall and copy it to the same directory, so I then have a 500x500 and a 200x200 image in each folder. Just run Fotosizer choose Custom Size: 200x200 Destination Folder [Same as Original] and File Name Mask %Fsmall (or anything after %F as that will be the filename plus anything you want to add) Hope that helps.

squirrellydw

Thanks eist, that is exactly what I want to do.  I will give it a try tomorrow.

Congrats on the new house
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

thanks again eist, this will do the trick but I have to order some more RAM.  Computer is old and doesn't have enough.  Should be fixed in a few days.
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Quote from: squirrellydw on September 28, 2012, 03:03:57 PM
thanks again eist, this will do the trick but I have to order some more RAM.  Computer is old and doesn't have enough.  Should be fixed in a few days.

How much ram does it have, do you mean it doesn't have enough to run E-Touch?

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

no e-touch is fine, fotosizer won't run.  It starts then it just freezes and closes.  I should have a "newer" computer in a few weeks plus the RAM that I ordered so it will be all good.
Coffee is the man now

eist1

Glad it helped, let me know if you need anymore help

Barcrest

Just a reminder but you can have the back cover set as back.jpg and it will display when clicking on the album cover in the track listing. Not sure if you guys remebered that was added.

Jukebox Stats...