Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Album covers not showing and artisits/genres

Started by skyten, September 22, 2011, 06:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyten

Hi there guys, over the past week i've added some new albums to e-touch, but the cover for the albums are missing and all other cd album covers are fine Ive done it exactly the same way all the time such as cover name and jpg but they are still missing, any ideas? My other question is, is there a guide on how to set up the filter properly for genres and artists because at the moment they just say "label 27" etc

Your help is much appreciated and thanks in advance!  :beer

Cheers

skyten

Barcrest

For the genre, artist and year filters you need to have those boxes ticked when you build the library they will then work, not sure what is going on with your covers.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

skyten

I managed to fix the album cover art by deleting e-touch and reinstalling. I managed to get the genres and artists to show, but my other question is how do I go about putting an image in the box for each genre and artist and is there a guide to collection in order to to build etc. Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the answers.

Cheers

skyten

Barcrest

you go into the artist,year or genre folder and you will see a lot of CVR files. Just place an image in there with the same filename so if you have rock.cvr you just need a rock.jpg image for it to show up.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...