Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Still getting stuck between tracks!!

Started by Risim, December 11, 2011, 11:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Glad to get you up and running, I am working on more behind the scenes stuff to try prevent any future errors. I am also looking at refining some of the code to try and get some speed out of everything. The next releases will just be tidying up what we have.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

Quote from: alemar02 on December 20, 2011, 12:12:08 PM
Sorry guys I had a busy day yesterday but I'm happy to say that the jukebox was working fine, well at least etouch is.  The batender that called me assumed that etouch was stuck again between track b/c it done so many times before but in fact it was the amp over heating and shuting down.  I installed a new amp so there shouldn't be any more trouble.  If anybody else get this type of error I tell them to check there error log and see if they have a corrupt mp3 or cover.  after barry look at my error log he found that I had a corrupt cover and the jukebox hasn't gotten stuck scince.  Thanks for all the help guys.  Happy Holidays. :beer
I'm off now to repair a touchtunes ovation jukebox which crashed yesterday and tech support said it was the hard drive when in fact I think it the pc.  I'm gonna fix it for now but after the holidays I told the bar owner I switching to etouch.  Touchtunes is getting on my nerves.
Cool, I'm glad it is sorted.