Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

karaoke

Started by mountaindew, September 11, 2013, 01:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Quote from: mountaindew on September 12, 2013, 05:33:58 PM
If I go into media player and click on all videos there are 2 that come up but there not the ones I had.They do play in there

Not sure what you mean ???

If you browse to the karaoke files in windows explorer and then double click one it should load up windows media player and play. Does it do that?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

This is what comes up when I do that.The 1st pic is the videos that I have,the 2nd is what it says on the screen

Barcrest

You need to install the K-lite codec pack.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

ok,I think I have it figured out now with the help from Glen.My question now is I have the videos in my videos separated from each other.When I go into the config. and click on my videos both files I have in there come up.I choose the one I want and when I go to the etouch videos its in there on the first big square.Now when I go in and do the other one it takes the place of the one I just did in the 1st block instead of putting it in a separate square.What am I doing wrong

ecbrad

You should sort your videos in exactly the same way as your music files eg:

Artist\Album\video_files.mpg

What I do is I generally just put all videos from a particular artist into their own folder eg:

Artist\Whatever_name_you_want\video_files.mpg

You also need to use the Non-Mp3 tagger to create tags for each video. It's been a long time since I've done it but it never used to recursively scan folders so you needed to do this BEFORE you organise your music videos into separate folders. You then move each tag into it's associated music video.

Once done generate your video library using E-Touch config and you good to go. For Album art I just use a copy of the fan art if I have it.

Cheers,
Brad