Previous topic - Next topic

mountaindew

Does anyone know what a good site is to download music videos and karaoke

jukejohn

jukejohn

youtube for vids only

karaoke u would need to use torrent sites

mountaindew

Thank you.now on youtube how do you download them to my Etouch software.My jukebox is not connected to the internet.I have to use a usb stick

Norman Marshall

You need to download and install YouTube downloader, in YouTube select the video you want, copy the url into the Youtube downloader and click on download, when download is finished you'll have the video saved on your pc. before you start to download, go through the settings because you can save the downloads to a certain folder. On my pc I have a folder called 'Youtube Downloads' and all my downloaded vids go to this folder, after that I rename the vids (using properties) to what I need them to be and then tag them in the non mp3 tagger. Hope this helps
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

mountaindew

Thank you,I will try this.Like I said my jukebox is not hooked up to the internet.So do I download them onto a usb stick and then put them on the jukebox software

Norman Marshall

Keep ur juke OF the internet. VIRUSES. All you need is a separate pc with youtube downloader on it and etouch and your away
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

mountaindew

I did what you said and I still cant get it to show up anywhere. frustrated

Norman Marshall

Have you downloaded the youtube downloader? if not here's one   http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/ Once you have downloaded the video pop them into the folder where there supposed to go, open the non mp3 tagger, point it in the direction of the newly added video and tag them. Good look

mountaindew

I have the youtube loader.I downloaded the videos to there and put them in my videos folder.When I go to the tagger config. I put in my videos but nothing shows up

Barcrest

You can use the keepvid website. I use a laptop just for that purpose as i don't trust the site to use it on my main pc.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: mountaindew on September 14, 2013, 06:39:18 PM
I have the youtube loader.I downloaded the videos to there and put them in my videos folder.When I go to the tagger config. I put in my videos but nothing shows up

Sounds like your not using the tagger rite, So, in the tagger look at the top box under the 'Media List' and point it towards the drive that has the vids on, Highlight  the drive and a list of contents will appear in the next box down, Double click the folder that has your vids in and the contents appears in the third box down, Highlight the vid your tagging and the info will appear under 'Tag Information' that to the right of 'Media List', copy n paste the info to the relevant fields, click 'Save Tag' and the jobs done. Hope this helps

mountaindew

in the youtube downloader what media output should it be on

Norman Marshall

If youre using the free download version then you can only download in flv format, if youre using the pro version then they still come down as a flv but you have the option to convert them to MP4.

mountaindew

Glen,I think I am just going to give up on trying to put videos on.To frustrating