Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

HELP.

Started by Norman Marshall, December 23, 2013, 10:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

This is a shot in the dark, but, I've been given a mega touch arcade machine that came from a friends pub, the problem was it wouldn't start, he'd been having this problem for a while until one day my friend said enough is enough, he phoned the owner and told him to remove it from his pub, the owner told my friend he is sending a brand new one down and will he dispose of the old one cos he didn't want it as well, My friend phoned me and asked if I wanted it, of course I said yes, all I wanted was the touch screen but before I start to strip it down I thought I'd see if I can get it working, after a bit of tinkering I finally got it to work so my first job was to put the machine into free play mode, the problem im having now is after a few free plays the software is asking for a 5 digit code and wont let me play anymore until it insert this code, does anybody have a code for the mega touch 2005 arcade machine that they would like to share?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Seems odd asking for that code, The ones i have had I have just had in freeplay without issue. Sounds like that code would be set up on a per machine basis in the options anyway as opposed to being a global code, have you taken a look?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Thanks for replying Barry, I've got it sorted now, I don't know what went wrong but I tried pressing the setup button on the I/O board again and into the options it went, My first job was to remove the coinless mode reset key it was asking for so hopefully everything will run smoothly. I haven't forgot about the coin acceptor, its got them screws that will go in but not out.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen