Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Random Play - stopping

Started by corus75, April 07, 2016, 12:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corus75

I'm getting subscript out of range - random play

in error log when random play halts. is there an obvious fix to this?
Loud is not loud until the neighbours dare knock on the door!!
(even then you've got a few more hours)

Barcrest

How do you have your random play set up? It sounds like it's trying to pick a file from one of the DB's but picking one that doesn't exist by going past the last value. Some of these errors get skipped because they only happen on a small library.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

I am attempting to recreate this now but if you can post up a picture of your random play settings that would help me replicate your issue.

Jukebox Stats...

kevinlpowercom

I am having the same problem.  Sometimes it starts then stops, sometimes it won't start at all.  Windows XP, running as administrator. I have attached the error log.  Also, the non mp3 tagger does not work.  It says Run Time Error 5 invalid procedure call, I had to switch to an earlier version of the tagger and it works.  Any chance of getting the rotating fanart on the second screen in this version?

Thanks,

Kevin

ajs1544

Having these issues as well with the new beta ( random play and non-mp3 tagger)have also left some more information on this in the beta thread.

Just loaded and installed 9.24a and random play also hangs and stops playing in that as well and non-mp3 tagger issues.Also seems if you put videos in the queue to play the 1st one plays okay ,then it hangs and doesn't move onto the next track it just hangs at end of that track, if you manually push forward it jumps a track and goes onto next one in queue, hangs intermittently really on any random play or queue tracks..?

Have now re-installed older version 9.0.16.... queue and random play all working okay although non-mp3 player still same issue.

Barcrest

Cool i will look at these issues and see what i can find.

Jukebox Stats...

kevinlpowercom

Any luck with the random play?  I can load all my videos into the queue and they all play fine.  Though the random play wont work with them.

Barcrest

Quote from: kevinlpowercom on April 14, 2016, 03:48:05 AM
Any luck with the random play?  I can load all my videos into the queue and they all play fine.  Though the random play wont work with them.

What are your random play settings, can you mail me a screen shot of your random play settings and also a copy of your error log. There have been changes made to the beta and these are ongoing. E-Touch DJ will only work properly with an internet connection.

Jukebox Stats...