Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Thank god I'm single lol

Started by Mark Norville, September 08, 2016, 01:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

You can get thes led's that flash sound to light, i back lit my old jukebox with them and they illuminated the wall with flashing blue in time to the music, it looked great.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Well the monitor has now turned up and bloody hell is it heavy the delivery said 30 kg, you can probably knock off a couple of kg for the dust. I honestly have a bad feeling about this. I cannot see this wall mounting especially not on plasterboard that I have and no studs either.

Ouch me and my bright ideas lol

Well the bad fan sound is back despite being quiet when I put the SSD hard drive in. Is it worth buying a second hand PC for projects? I would say usually not, I am now looking at replacing the 230 watt power supply with a brand new cheap power supply which will cost me £15 I know what you are thinking but I cannot afford to spend £50 or more on another component. The only thing worth purchasing second hand is a computer case, it is reasonably the only thing that will never let you down.

A cheap £36 second hand refurbished pc is going to cost me £15 for a power supply, has cost me £57 to put in my SSD hard drive. It is going to cost me £30 for a cheap graphics card just a basic one to give the best out of the old system.

£36 original price (SECOND HAND)
£15 power supply (NEW)
£57 SSD (NEW)
£30 graphics card (NEW)
--------------------
£138 so far

If you want a quick fix then ok for two minutes a second hand computer is ok, if newer however buying five year or older technology bad idea.

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.