Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

touch hits

Started by jukejohn, February 19, 2013, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jukejohn

barry have you seen touch hits looks simular to etouch maybe a skin idea there dude

Barcrest

Yeah looks very simular...  :tommy  Can't seemto find a demo copy of it anywhere.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Here's a link to the webpage that has the YouTube video http://www.touchhits.com/software-solutions/jukebox-software Looks too much like E-Touch, but does have some differences in the Options window, but basically does exactly what E-Touch does. If you want to use any buttons, you can just pause the video and do a screenshot of the page you want (Alt + Print Scrn) then paste it into a Paint window and can just copy the button. Has some good ideas for windows already available in E-Touch

Barcrest

That video was worth a watch... It has some nice eye candy with the cover flow but aside from that there doesn't seem anything in there that we don't have. Their album paging certainly isn't as slick with the labels appearing before the covers, also it doesn't seem as though paging is as quick. Nice you can operate the options screen with just your touchscreen but not anything that has really been an issue for me as i figure if you having to work in there you probably have a keyboard handy and aside from where you need to enter text i have not had an issue setting options on a touchscreen with what we have....

If anyone has seen anything there they like the look of that they want me to investigate then feel free to let me know.

Thanks for sharing the video eist.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...