Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Error Occured: 6

Started by azarb6566, November 03, 2009, 01:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azarb6566

I keep on getting this error with the Jukebox just sitting there, typicaly overnight.

The complete text for the error is:
Error Occured: 6
Description: Overflow
Module: Form1
Function: Timer2_Timer

The latest error happened on Version 5.0.22

Any ideas?

azarb6566

Never mind. I did a fresh install and rebuilt the database and I have not seen the error.

azarb6566

Well, this happened again.

Barry, any idea ? The error seems to be specific to a code section related to a timer on Form 1.

Thanks

Sam

Barcrest

Timer 2 is used to play jingles, do you have this set up?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

leeclark2612

I have seen this error for both timer 1 and timer 2...i disabled attract and it stopped...i posted but got no reply...

Barcrest

I can't recreate the error myself i have tried.

Jukebox Stats...

azarb6566

The way I replicate it is by doing the following:
Turn on Random Play
listen to few songs
Turn off random play
Click on next song to stop the current song from playing
Let the app sit
The next day I check it, I see the error and it keeps on occuring until I exit and start the app again.

I am not using jingles, so I will check the settings.
Thanks

Sam

azarb6566

Attract mode is not checked. Neither is Jingles.

Barcrest

I did as you said and left it running overnight and the error had not appeared. I did notice i still had spin on this attract mode enabled so i have turned that off and left it on to see if throws that error up during the course of today.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Still no error now, i have turned random play back on and we'll see if that works. Do you have a delay/dead air time set for between songs? What value do you have in there.

Jukebox Stats...

azarb6566

I was about to share that. I usualy set the wait time between tracks to 0 so there is no delay when I click next song while in Random.

azarb6566

Another parameter that I usualy change is the time to wait before switching. I set that to 20.

Barcrest

Try the latest beta for me cause i did change something that might have fixed it.

Jukebox Stats...

azarb6566

I think that I just confirmed that setting the time between tracks to 0 is what's causing the issue. I had it at 7 and ran overnight without an issue. I changed it last night to 0 and left it overnight after disabling random play, and this morning the error was there. BTW, this was on another PC.

I will try the latest Beta

Barcrest

Excellent i will be able to fix that tonight, can you confirm what delay you had set to 0 i assume it was the dead air time.

Jukebox Stats...