Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

B&B V2 Observations

Started by Raddy, July 08, 2008, 11:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raddy

Thanks for posting V2 of the B&B Skin for 800 x 600.

Here are a few observations from my brief testing.

In V1 of the skin, only a few CD covers showed up. I loaded V2 and they all showed up. I was a happy camper. Don't know if this is related to the skin or not?

When I go to enable random play, I get a "Runtime Error 55 - File Already Open" message and the program closes.

In B&B V2, the Now Playing (Full Screen) has no "Back" button (although you can click anywhere and it will take you back.

That's all I've found for now. I'll have the opportunity to test some morre later today.

Barcrest

The now playing screen isn't supposed to have a back button, clicking anywhere takes you back as you have found. The file already open bug is fixed for the next release already, it only occurs if you change the album page whilst it's picking a random song.

Hopefully you will not have too many more problems, like i said the one bug you have reported will be fixed in the next release
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Raddy

Thanks Barry.

What about the probs I had with CD covers not showing in V1 of B&B? Is that skin related or something else?

Barcrest

That shouldn't have been a skin issue, but it sounds like you have it working in the new skin anyway so it's all good.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...