Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Credit system use

Started by ScAtMaN, October 15, 2008, 06:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScAtMaN

Hi Barry/Everyone

As can be seen by my last few posts I am a recent convert to Freebox and, having got it to work with my coin validator (See emp800 thread) and working through a few issues I have had I have finally made a donation and am using the latest version.

I have a couple of issues still, with the coin settings turned on Freebox always starts up with 30 credits.  Is this a problem or is it by design?  If by design do I need some sort of commercial license? :(

The other issue that I have is that I would like to assign 11 credits to a £2 coin, but the credit module only allows you to go upto 8!  Can the limit be raised for higher value coins.

Cheers,
Steve

eist1

Yes, for the coin system to work you have to get a commercial license from Barry, as this is not a default function. It defaults to 30 credits with no commercial license.

Barcrest

Credit limits can be altered to go to 11.... That's on more than 10 right? Eist is also correct, it's $250 for a commercial licence and that's per machine. This does put you in the commercial users group that gives you access to all future versions and beta releases.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...