Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

quick question

Started by goat2060, April 10, 2014, 12:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat2060

I just downloaded the trial version to try the program out and so far am loving the software.  I loaded the first round of songs onto the program, but my question is i wanted to try to add some more, but I do not see a button that allows me to do this. When I first started the program up it gave me a screen to create a database. How do I get to that screen to load more songs? Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank You.

Barcrest

You need to launch the config, there should be a shortcut for it in the same program group.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

goat2060

Thanks for the info.  The only way I see that I can get to the config screen is to go back to the install folder.  They only thing there is the install file. So each time I add songs I reinstall the program?  Is that right?  I don't see a shortcut anywhere.  Don't mean to be a bother, just getting things figured out so then I can get the entire program.  Thanks again.

kevinlpowercom

Left click on the config file and pick create desktop short cut and it will be on your desktop.

goat2060

Thanks Kevin, but I don't see a config button or file  anywhere.  IN my file it only has "E-Touch Setup V8"  that's it. is it because its the trial version?  I just wanted to see how it updates, the songs as I have moved some songs around since the initial setup. The only way right now I get to the config database is to click on the    E-Touch Setup V8 file and it brings me though the whole set up process again.  So maybe its cause its the trial version, or maybe that's the way I have to do it to go through the setup for now.  Just wondering.  I'm very likely going to do the 70 dollar amount very soon and see if that changes anything.  Any other suggestions would be great.  Thanks everyone

kevinlpowercom

The config file is in your Etouch root directory.

Risim

When you run the setup it ask you where to install E-touch 8 folder.  It is recommended that you install it on the root e.g c:\e-touch 8.  In this folder there has to me a file(exe) config 8.  Click it and then the advance button to generate you music DB.

goat2060

Got it!!  Thanks for all your help.  Goof me, I kept looking into the downloaded folder, not into the folder as explained.  Thank you all for your help.