Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E-Touch Artwork Size

Started by urbecrisch, December 16, 2009, 02:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

My artwork in my music folder is all jacked up!   Some images are 500x500 but most are 200x200 which look aweful in E-touch.  Is there a way to have E-touch change the resolution of my pictures so they will display at 500x500.  I just want to have a crisp, clear image to display.

Sparky23

No I think you are stuck either resizing or just redownloading different artwork.   

Barcrest

E-Touch does resize them to what ever size the image box is set to. However if you images are too lo-res they will not look great sized up.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Quote from: Sparky23 on December 16, 2009, 03:38:02 AM
redownloading different artwork.   

Is there a program out there to speed up this process?  I used Cover Art Manager in the past from a BYOAC member but it didn't seem to bring up any images over 200x200.  I have Tag & Rename but I'm not sure how to quickly receive artwork images.  I can do it manually but I want a program that will speed up the process.  I have 1500+ album images I need to replace :(

Novalak

urbecrisch

I meant Jukebox Cover Manager. I tried using yest but it didn't show any images above 200x200.  Not sure why. Also it was acting up when I tried manually downloading an image. Maybe I need to reinstall :(

Barcrest

There is the option to download the covers using the config.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Quote from: Barcrest on December 17, 2009, 03:16:59 PM
There is the option to download the covers using the config.

? Please explain. You mean the config in the etouch setup? How does it work?

dilligas2u

Works pretty good. Click on the get cover button and it will give you options
BYOB    Brew your own beer