Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

fanart

Started by thefonz848, April 06, 2011, 01:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefonz848

I chose an image, named it default_artist.jpg placed it in the fanart folder(I also try placing it in the fanart notepad where it says "place fanart here" but it doesn't allow me to,or it turns into alot of letters and doesn't do anything anyway.I've also made sure the fanart options are all checked and the slider is all the way up.Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?Help!! Anybody?

Barcrest

Are you trying to have a default image in place of fan art or is this for the albums you don't have fanart for? On the default skin do you see the electric fanart that comes with the default skin?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

thefonz848

I dont have any fan art.I recently changed the skin to the BnB with the smoke from COFFEE(Thanks by the way)Before with the old skin I could see the Electric fan art, now nothing.I just want to put one fan art for everything.

bzpilot

Quote from: thefonz848 on April 06, 2011, 01:30:09 PM
I chose an image, named it default_artist.jpg...

Should be named default_fanart.jpg and then it should be back working the way you want.

thefonz848

But once I name it that,where do I place it?Just copy-paste?I've tried all different names,but when I place it in the fan art folder nothing happens.I'll try again, thanks

thefonz848

Changed name and nothing. :downer

bzpilot

It should be placed in the "Fanart" subdirectory under your E-Touch installation.
    - typically something like "C:\Program Files\E-Touch Jukebox 7\Fanart\default_fanart.jpg"

Also make sure under the options settings you have it turned on.
    - Options \ Button Settings \ FanArt
     - It is by default not turned on for a new install

thefonz848

That is exactly what it looks like "c/program files/etouch7/fanart/default_fanart.jpg" and nothing,and in options I checked all 3 under the fanart option with the slider all th way.I don't know what else to do!

thefonz848

Got it!! well atleast a quick fix! went into the skin folder opened the skin I'm currently using and put the image in there named it "default_fanart". Now I have 1 fan art for everything. Thanks anyway Guys!!

bzpilot

Quote from: thefonz848 on April 06, 2011, 05:55:54 PM
Got it!! well atleast a quick fix! went into the skin folder opened the skin I'm currently using and put the image in there named it "default_fanart". Now I have 1 fan art for everything. Thanks anyway Guys!!

I forgot about that option.  It looks for default_fanart.jpg in the the ETouch\Fanart directory first if it isn't there then it will look for it in ETouch\Skins\"Specific Active Skin"\images.  This doesn't really explain why it wasn't working for you originally but makes some sense why it's working now.