Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

License file not working

Started by perritos848, April 03, 2011, 12:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perritos848

Does anyone have any idea?I just received and placed the license file in the etouch folder next to confg.7 and everything else,now when I open etouch a window popped up,"region not set,invalid licence file"What should I do?Or what am I doing wrong?

coffee

I think the licence key is faulty.
You should retrieve this number by opening the credit module. You will see either a 7 or 8 digit number. Seagate drivers has 7 numbers and Samsung and Western Digital has 8 numbers.
The name you give for the licence file holder, your name or company name are also case sensitive.

You need to PM Barry the details again so he can check if the info is correct.

Coffee

Barcrest

Mail me the details again and I will check the licence file is ok, you have to give me the credit module public key from the machine you are using for the credits.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Also do you have 2 accounts on here? One under the name OMAR and this one? Because I need to upgrade the right one to commercial user. The emails I have been getting are under the name OMAR but you seem to be posting under this name. Thefonz was the name that PM'd, i have just checked and i recieved the payment from your email address.... So if you mail me the details I will sort you out based on this account.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

thefonz848

Thanks guys
got it working so far so good ;D