Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

How to get back into options

Started by thefonz848, April 13, 2011, 01:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefonz848

In the key settings button, I unchecked the "disable keymapping" option(I guess I enabled the keymapping) and now I can't enter the options with the "ESC" from my keyboard and I don't have the tools/options button on the jukebox either.Does anyone know any other way to get into options without having to reinstall Etouch?

eist1

You can go into your freebox.ini file and go down to Disable Key Mapping and change it from 0 to 1. Then save it. Key mapping should be diabled.

thefonz848

Sorry I'm new to this program,but where exactly do I find the freebox.ini file?I've looked in etouch jukebox 7 in program files and nothing under that name.

Barcrest

Quote from: thefonz848 on April 13, 2011, 01:05:48 PM
Sorry I'm new to this program,but where exactly do I find the freebox.ini file?I've looked in etouch jukebox 7 in program files and nothing under that name.

It is a hidden file, make sure you have explorer set to show hidden and system files. If you are using windows 7 i think it saves them somewhere else other than the app directory.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Theres that bloody freebox.ini file again needing to make an appearance ;D ;D ;D
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Risim

Is anybody out there? This Happened to me right now I cant find that bloody file and I have to got install this jukebox in an hour.

Risim

Forget it I got in.  I had to use winrar b/c for some reason explorer didnot show the bugger.

Barcrest

The freebox ini is no longer used. The settings ate stored in the registry now
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

OHHHH!!!! Ok but I still got in thru winrar; it found freebox.ini.  Still on V7.0.13. :beer