Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

second monitor logo

Started by thefonz848, April 29, 2011, 01:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefonz848

Does anyone know how to put a logo or screensaver on the second monitor when its not in use?

Norman Marshall

When you say "not in use" do you mean when the juke is playing an mp3 instead of a video? If so you need to go into options then appearance and untick USE WINAMP FOR VIZUALIZATIONS FOR AUDIO then tick USE SECOND MONITOR FOR VIDEO ONLY this seems to work for me
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

The best way is to set the wall paper to have a logo on it so when nothing is shown you see that. I did that and also changed the XP boot up screen to be the same so it all looks intergrated.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

leeclark2612

Think you might even be able to use windows for that one! correct me if i'm wrong here, but if you were to use a simple HTML program, like frontpage or word, and make a page with flash images in it, you could then set this page as an 'active desktop' and have it display that way? I've just done it with a GIF file inside a html file, but you can simply use a gif file instead, works perfectly for me...

LeapinLew

Quote from: Barcrest on April 29, 2011, 11:29:05 AM
The best way is to set the wall paper to have a logo on it so when nothing is shown you see that. I did that and also changed the XP boot up screen to be the same so it all looks intergrated.

Yup! Good advice Barcrest. This is exactly what I do.