Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Running alittle slow

Started by thefonz848, May 13, 2011, 01:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefonz848

I'm running Windows xp, Sempron processor 2.71 ghz,2 gb of memory,1 gb video card and it runs slow while changing pages and on the slider.Anyone have any ideas on how to make it run faster?

Barcrest

Are you using smaller cover images for those pages?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

thefonz848

I'm not sure,what size do you recommend
They should be?

eist1

I use 200x200 for the Album Page images I used this free program Fotosizer http://www.fotosizer.com/ to do a batch creation of images, just create a new image in each folder called coversmall.jpg (Fotosizer will do it) then in your Options choose coversmall.jpg as the Album Page image.

thefonz848

All my files have a Cover.jpg and coversmall.jpg in them,I can't find anywhere in options that allows me to choose coversmall.jpg as the only album page image.How do I do that?

Hitbig

thefonz848

Now thats what I call programing for dummys!!!! Great response, Thanks.So just change the name from cover.jpg to coversmall.jpg in the large cover album slot?

Barcrest

No only in the small cover slot, you need to make sure your small covers are actually smaller and not just the same size as your large covers. What size are your cover small files? Also how many album covers do you  have actually displayed?

Jukebox Stats...

aussie8ball

Make sure your got the latest drivers for your motherboard & video card

Barcrest

Quote from: aussie8ball on May 15, 2011, 12:22:04 AM
Make sure your got the latest drivers for your motherboard & video card

Yeah, even sound drivers can cause odd problems.

Jukebox Stats...

thefonz848

The coversmall images are 200x168.Thanks I'm double checking everything.