Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

streaming for MP3.com

Started by thefonz848, August 03, 2011, 01:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefonz848

Does anyone know if I can stream music from another site besides MP3.com,sometime the mp3's are not complete or not even there and it freezes up,repeated tracks,frankly its a mess.If yes,where and how. Thanks

Thalfura

i think i asked this question b4 but not sure where i asked it. IIRC mp3.com was just a place holder and not actually where the streaming was actually coming from.

However since this has been bought up is there a chance that youtube can be added in for the video side of the streaming.

Cheers.

* after a bit of a search on my name i found it. http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=3172.msg24056#msg24056

mahkeymike

If you packet sniff you will see its grabbing them from mp*skull.com. Barry has that feature of adding your own site disabled. My guess is that site is hard coded and he hasnt implemented that feature yet.

Barcrest

Quote from: mahkeymike on August 03, 2011, 09:51:54 PM
If you packet sniff you will see its grabbing them from mp*skull.com. Barry has that feature of adding your own site disabled. My guess is that site is hard coded and he hasnt implemented that feature yet.

This is correct.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...